Sell used cell phones, sell old electronics, ReTron gadgets
It’s easy and it’s great for the environment! Cell phones and other electronics contain precious metals, which require energy to extract. “ReTron” not only conserves these materials, but it helps prevent pollution and greenhouse gas emissions.
How we "ReTron"
We believe that reuse is the greatest form of recycling because every item reused means one less item to be created. For every device we receive, we try to ReTron it back into the market – recovering value of the device for you and putting your old devices into the hands of someone who can use it. If your device can’t be reused, we will recycle it responsibly in the United States.
- We are the trusted iPhone and Smart Phone buyer. Sell your iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, laptop, calculator,and game console to the original online buyer.
- 30 seconds is all you need to get an offer. Get cash within a week!
A guaranteed online offer for your used iPhone or Smart Phone with just a few point-and-click answers.
- Sell your iPhones, smart Phones, and other gadgets and get fast, easy cash!!
With us it's fast and easy to sell your iPhone! No phone calls, no emails, no auctions, no fees, no shipping charges, and no ads to write. Just fill out our online offer form to receive an insured, prepaid shipping label. You stick your gadget in a box and send it to us. That's it. It costs you nothing and takes only a few minutes. There's no faster, easier way to sell your gadget for cash.
- 100% Reliable, Trackable, and Insured. We insure your gadgets in transit, and you can even track the location and arrival of the gadgets you sell.
- The EPA estimates that only about 10% of used cell phones are turned in for reuse and recycling annually.
- Recycling one million cell phone/electronic devices saves enough energy to power 185 U.S households with electricity for a year.
- For every million cell phones we recycle, 35,274 pounds of copper, 772 pounds of silver, 75 pounds of gold, and 33 pounds of palladium can be receovered.
- The energy saved by recycling ONE cell phone is enough to power a laptop for 44 hours.