- Bose Noise-Masking Sleepbuds: Revolutionary Or Instant Flop?
- Would You Buy The New Samsung Galaxy X Foldable Smartphone For $1850?
- Sony’s WF-SP700N Sports Earbuds Aren’t A Failure, But Need Some Improvements
- iOS 12 Is A Huge Update, And It’s Coming Soon
- Sony WF-SP700N: Ears-On Impression With Sony’s New Wireless Earbuds
Blog TagsAirPods Apple Apple Pencil Apple Watch Beats Bluetooth Headphones Bose Bowers & Wilkins Dell XPS 13 Dell XPS 15 Galaxy Note 7 Galaxy Note 8 Gear VR HTC HTC Vive iPad iPad Pro iPhone iPhone 6 Plus iPhone 7 iPhone 7 Plus iPhone 8 iPhone X LG Macbook MacBook Pro Microsoft MIcrosoft HoloLens Microsoft Surface Book Oculus Rift Samsung Samsung Galaxy S8 Samsung Gear S2 Sennheiser smartphones Sony sprint Surface Pro Surface Pro 4 T-Mobile Technology Flashback Verizon Virtual Reality Wireless Earbuds Wireless Headphones
Tag Archives: Consumer Reports
Late last year, Consumer Reports delivered a major blow to Apple by not recommending their latest MacBook Pro notebooks due to battery issues. Apple fixed the issue and all was forgotten. But things may be even worse for Microsoft based … Continue reading
Last week was an awful one for Apple; the Cupertino company still continues to suffer a (mostly undeserved) backlash over their latest MacBook Pro. I worked with the 13-inch version for almost a week and, in a hands-on review, said … Continue reading